Buccaneers Of Doom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Post pictures of the Player behind the Toon!
My new iPhone game! Has secret bucs of doom easter egg! EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:49 am by Malonan

» I am leaving the guild
My new iPhone game! Has secret bucs of doom easter egg! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:37 pm by Disocket

» Lisa's new tattoo!
My new iPhone game! Has secret bucs of doom easter egg! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:20 am by Morrghan

» Be Imba! Character Audit
My new iPhone game! Has secret bucs of doom easter egg! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:56 am by Kethriana

» Recount - Awesomeness Done for Overall Data
My new iPhone game! Has secret bucs of doom easter egg! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:52 am by Dranaku

» Gormok the Impaler (Heroic)
My new iPhone game! Has secret bucs of doom easter egg! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:00 pm by Dranaku

» Repax Application
My new iPhone game! Has secret bucs of doom easter egg! EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:31 pm by marshtric

» Farming Gold for Cardinal Rubies
My new iPhone game! Has secret bucs of doom easter egg! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:25 pm by Dranaku

» Eregos Amber Drake Shock-Trading
My new iPhone game! Has secret bucs of doom easter egg! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:25 am by Dranaku

My new iPhone game! Has secret bucs of doom easter egg!

2 posters

Go down

My new iPhone game! Has secret bucs of doom easter egg! Empty My new iPhone game! Has secret bucs of doom easter egg!

Post  Dranaku Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:31 pm

I'm finally "done" with the iPhone game and I can return to a life more ordinary, where I get to bed before 3am and can play WoW without falling asleep on my dragon and flying into hordes of mobs and dying.

Well I promised the next game would have a bucs shoutout and I have delivered! Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBFlO_kpKSA

The easter egg is SEKRIT so the video is password protected. If my company finds out about this before the game hits the appstore they'll probably make me take it out.

username: bucsofdoom@gmail.com
password: lfmhealersnaxx10pst

In other news I guess we now have a guild email address and youtube account. Razz

Edit - Oh the easter egg pops up right at the end and the youtube UI covers it up so to see it you have to pause it kinda quick Sad

Oh well, blame my poor video editing skills. Make sure to watch it in High Quality or the text gets all blurry.

Dranaku

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=594512191&ref=

Back to top Go down

My new iPhone game! Has secret bucs of doom easter egg! Empty Re: My new iPhone game! Has secret bucs of doom easter egg!

Post  d-boogie Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:34 pm

KUDOS man..hehe nice
d-boogie
d-boogie

Back to top Go down