Buccaneers Of Doom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Post pictures of the Player behind the Toon!
Week 3: Repeat of Last Week's Successes plus Grobby EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:49 am by Malonan

» I am leaving the guild
Week 3: Repeat of Last Week's Successes plus Grobby EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:37 pm by Disocket

» Lisa's new tattoo!
Week 3: Repeat of Last Week's Successes plus Grobby EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:20 am by Morrghan

» Be Imba! Character Audit
Week 3: Repeat of Last Week's Successes plus Grobby EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:56 am by Kethriana

» Recount - Awesomeness Done for Overall Data
Week 3: Repeat of Last Week's Successes plus Grobby EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:52 am by Dranaku

» Gormok the Impaler (Heroic)
Week 3: Repeat of Last Week's Successes plus Grobby EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:00 pm by Dranaku

» Repax Application
Week 3: Repeat of Last Week's Successes plus Grobby EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:31 pm by marshtric

» Farming Gold for Cardinal Rubies
Week 3: Repeat of Last Week's Successes plus Grobby EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:25 pm by Dranaku

» Eregos Amber Drake Shock-Trading
Week 3: Repeat of Last Week's Successes plus Grobby EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:25 am by Dranaku

Week 3: Repeat of Last Week's Successes plus Grobby

2 posters

Go down

Week 3: Repeat of Last Week's Successes plus Grobby Empty Week 3: Repeat of Last Week's Successes plus Grobby

Post  Dranaku Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:57 pm

Everyone angry but that was because of Bad Clams. Spider, Plague and Military downed. Disocket's DPS shot up to 1700 thru use of poisons! Cake promised if Grob downed. Cake delivered! Thanks to everyone who contributed meatsies for the great feasts (with a little luck I should be able to do Fish Feast by next week). One Gluth attempt, got to <10% before losing control of skellies. REALLY MISSING DEL on this fight. Ended at ~11 due to Thos being tired.

Our healers are great and our DPS keeps increasing so our clearing speed should be going up even more in the future. I think pretty soon we should be clearing Spider Plague and Military in less than an hour each. Seems like time is our major limiting factor right now so lets look for ways we can speed things up.

Dranaku

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=594512191&ref=

Back to top Go down

Week 3: Repeat of Last Week's Successes plus Grobby Empty Re: Week 3: Repeat of Last Week's Successes plus Grobby

Post  Illuminati Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:12 pm

Great news!
Illuminati
Illuminati
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/ranmalimetree

Back to top Go down