Buccaneers Of Doom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Post pictures of the Player behind the Toon!
Real life issues and stuff. EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:49 am by Malonan

» I am leaving the guild
Real life issues and stuff. EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:37 pm by Disocket

» Lisa's new tattoo!
Real life issues and stuff. EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:20 am by Morrghan

» Be Imba! Character Audit
Real life issues and stuff. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:56 am by Kethriana

» Recount - Awesomeness Done for Overall Data
Real life issues and stuff. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:52 am by Dranaku

» Gormok the Impaler (Heroic)
Real life issues and stuff. EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:00 pm by Dranaku

» Repax Application
Real life issues and stuff. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:31 pm by marshtric

» Farming Gold for Cardinal Rubies
Real life issues and stuff. EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:25 pm by Dranaku

» Eregos Amber Drake Shock-Trading
Real life issues and stuff. EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:25 am by Dranaku

Real life issues and stuff.

3 posters

Go down

Real life issues and stuff. Empty Real life issues and stuff.

Post  Momo Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:21 am

I'm currently going though some real life issues as my Dad walked out on us today. Which was father's day, which is ironic I realize.

Anyway, due to this I won't be renewing my subscription until I get a job and can pay for it myself, or if someone wants to pay for my subscription.

From now on my play times will be erratic and I will have very little patience and I apologize in advance for any snapping on people.
Momo
Momo
Admin

http://deathwray.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Real life issues and stuff. Empty Re: Real life issues and stuff.

Post  Orkest Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:14 pm

that sucks man, I hope everything works out ok.

Orkest

https://www.facebook.com/s.php?k=100000080&id=594512191&sid=b5235

Back to top Go down

Post  Illuminati Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:33 pm

That sucks shit, man. ><;

Hopefully everything will work out, and we'll see what we can do about your subscription, but don't push yourself. I hate to say it but every time you come back, there seems to be alot of trouble that happens to you.

Keep your chin up, and remember that it isn't your fault, and that he's the prick for walking out. Trust me, I know - my dad divorced my mom when I was 7, and it's taken me until just recently to get over it. Just take things one step at a time, go out and find those jobs, do well in school, and try not to worry about it too much.

Much love,

Jeff
Illuminati
Illuminati
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/ranmalimetree

Back to top Go down

Post  Momo Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:20 am

A little update so you know what happening, We've decided that we will have to move to my grandparents house(My Mom's Parents), we will be be out of our current house by the end of july when I'll finish the summer semester and can transfer to a new college closer to there. It's about a hour away from our current house so no time changes or whatever, and I've honestly always wanted to live there since I love the town since it is more rural than where we currently live. And I will be able to work for my grandfather at his body shop until I can get a more permanent job(which should be easier than here since my grandparents are well known and connected within the community.

We're trying to go though this with contesting anything. He's not fighting for custody or anything and we're settling it with as much professionalism as possible to quote him. We're not happy, but my Mom, Sister and myself(as well as our dogs) are all going to pull though this and any encouragement is appreciated.
Momo
Momo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orkest Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:15 pm

At least you all are in good spirits. I know how this shit goes down. My dad left my mom while his new girlfriend was in the car waiting. Sometimes dad aren't fathers and just become assholes and lose sight of what responsibility is. Stay strong and support your family.

on the bright side at least you are moving to someplace you enjoy and you get a kick ass job working in a body shop with your grandpa.

lets all hope that where you are going even though its "rural" has a fast internet connection so you can come back.

Orkest

https://www.facebook.com/s.php?k=100000080&id=594512191&sid=b5235

Back to top Go down

Post  Momo Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:21 pm

h, it does. I'll have to get a router and make other such modifications since they only have one computer(full to the brim with Malware I might add)

But, Things are moving along quite well. He's coming by Saturday to pick up some essentials And I'll be away at a friends house during the time. Our Lawyer is from the said town we're moving to and my mom actually used to baby sit her, so that's always good because we know she has our best interest at heart(even gave us a discount which is great)

Anyway We're going to go look at some mobile homes/Double wides to try and get an idea of prices since that's likely what we'll be living in for a while.(In my grandparents Back yard. xD

I'm in a better mood today than I was Monday, so I might hop on later tonight and play something.

Thanks for the support guys, It means a lot.
Momo
Momo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum